Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

The first day of school was on August 19Th. I was not ready to send my kids back to school. I felt like we did not have enough time together. Taylor is a sophomore this year. I can't believe he is getting so old. Garrett is going into the 8Th grade. He is getting so tall. Tanner is going into the 5Th grade he has Mr. Bailey this year as a teacher. He was scared at first, but he really likes him. Lindsey has Mrs. Rupper, she was sad that Elli and Kyler were not in her class. She is making friends. Bryce my baby ( he hates it when I call him that. He lost his first tooth and said know you can't call me your baby anymore.) is going to first grade he has Miss Dooley. I do not know how Kanyon and Bryce ended up in the same class but they did. I did the kissing hands with him before school. Tanner and Lindsey said I can remember when mom did that for me. They said Bryce that really helps. He made it through his first day and loves it. All my kids have seemed to enjoy school so far. Thanks to all the teachers for there time and dedication they give to my children.

1 comment: