Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Girls Camp







This year I went to camp on a stake level. They had a camp committee of four people Myself, Leslie Hindes, Melanie Kunz, Trisha Ringger. They are a great bunch of ladies and I love them and have a great new friendship with them. Our theme for camp was super hero's. We wanted the girls to learn that they were all super hero's and that the greatest Super Hero is are Savior. We had a lot of fun. The 13Th ward was a lot of fun they kept putting nerds in our beds. So we would pick them all up and return them to their beds. I had a lot of fun with the 8Th ward joking around and laughing. The 3rd ward was awesome of course and were great at there acts of kindness and for doing my hair( Addie & Becca). I had a lot of fun with my photo shoot with the 15Th ward. I would dress up in red skirt and red boots, mask, and super man shirt and go out and do the caught being Super Award. All the wards were great. I could go on and on about all of the them.
This is what happens to your hair when you let Becca and Addie do your hair. This is not a wig. Bryce tried to pull it off but it is the real thing. The stake YW President is Colleen Wilson, first counselor Amber Bascom, second counselor Lori Hansen, Sec. Katrina Davenport. They are great ladies and they love each one of these girls and they worry about everyone of them.

1 comment:

  1. That's some crazy hair!
    Camp is always lots of work and loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete