Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Park City

On August 17TH we went to Park City to do a little over nighter with the kids. Westgate resort kept bugging us to come to one of there little spills they would give us a free night stay and fifty dollars. We had to be to the meeting at noon the kids played basketball and we did the tour. I was not impressed the rooms were really tiny. We did the spill then we had 2 hours until we could check in. We went for a little drive and the little kids were dying to go swimming. We were able to check in at 4:00. We were in the room for only a few min. and the kids were in swimming suits and were ready to go. They swam for 5 hours. They loved it. They were in heaven. The next morning they got up early to go swimming before we checked out. They had a lot of fun swimming. I just relaxed. Gary swam with them. I had left my suit on the back of the couch. I had fun watching them. They are great kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment