Monday, March 16, 2009

Growing

Holy Cow, I can not keep my boy's dressed for a week. Taylor is pushing 6ft. 2. I just bought him church pants 2 months ago. I leaned over to Gary Sunday and asked when the flood was coming. Then I looked the other way Garrett's pants are floods he has had pants for a month I bought big. At the first of Dec. he wore a size 12. He has just been the little runt out of all my boys. Not any more he is catching up by Christmas time he was into a 16 that is for the length. The drowned him around the waist. It is so hard to find slim pants anymore for boys. The ward probably thinks we have a bunch of orphans.

I have been reflecting on were has the time gone. These little boys are growing up so fast they are turning into fine young men. The other night Taylor picked me up in the kitchen. I said let me try and pick you up. I picked him up. He is a lot heavier then I remembered. I went to SEP a few weeks ago I visited with Taylor's math teacher and he told me he has a big talking problem. I said Taylor he said yes I started to laugh the teacher did not fine that to funny until I explained myself. He has always been so shy in public. All his life until this year his teachers have wished he would talk more. The teacher said ya I know I had him last year this is night and day. He asked if he had any head trauma over the summer. I said nope. He said he is funny and has a great sense of humor, and he does. He makes us laugh all the time. He said I can't complain because he gets a A in my class. Garrett is trying to find his place. He is a good kid. His Drama teacher just loves him. She told me she wants him in drama in 9Th grade. I never thought that would be something he would enjoy. His teacher says he is great, he doesn't care what people say or think he just acts away. Scott has been taking auto shop this year and has been really enjoying it. His choir class is getting ready to go to California. They will be going to Disneyland. He is so excited. Tanner is really loving to read. He is a real fast reader and was skipping words and not retaining what he just read. He has really worked on reading and has really improved. He is a whiz at math. Lindsey is really excelling in school. They have her working on her times tables because they want to challenge her. I always struggled in math it is fun to watch these kids get it. Bryce is really enjoying kindergarten he loves his teacher and class. Compared to my other kids kindergarten class he has a small one. I like that the teacher has more time with them. He is a little spoiled he thinks he should have everything handed to him. Maybe that has something to do with him being the baby. But i forgot he is not a baby. He reminds me that everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a cute, fun post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that those boys are young men already! What great boys!

    ReplyDelete