Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gary's Family

Gary's brother Brent and his family came for a visit. Brent and Charise had all the girls for the family They have 4 beautiful girls Jaylyn 6, Jayna 5, Katie 3, Karli 4 months (I think). We have not seen them for 5 years. Brent did come last year for his Grandma's funeral, but his family did not come. We had a great time getting together with them. It was so funny Katie was setting on Gary's lap she looked at him and said you have no hair. Gary said what I have no hair I had hair when I got here what happened to it? She looked and said I don't know. It was cute you had to hear it from her. Jayna has a little crush on Bryce she doesn't realize that you don't love your cousins like that. She wanted to marry him today. The kids had fun playing together we did not leave Gary's parents until after 11 p.m. my kids will be bears tomorrow. They kids enjoyed being with family. We missed the family that was not here. Gary has all of his brothers living out of state. We have never been together as a whole family. This makes me sad. when we are together we have a great time. When they come home it is all at different times. Gary's parents 50Th anniversary is going to be in Oct.. So far we have six out of seven children coming. We pray that Kevin can work out his schedule to come. That will be so awesome to have everyone together. Family is important to me. We need to build relationships here on earth with are family. I think we need to be better about visiting family out of state.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a fun night, too bad we weren't invited. Oh yeah, WE LIVE IN ARIZONA! :) Come and visit me! Right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had fun! I agree. I need to put more time and energy into being with my family. I am grateful for the relationships I have with my family and also my friends. My friends are family to me too!

    ReplyDelete