Monday, March 23, 2009

Finger nail polish

What a night Brent, Charise and kids came over for dinner. I thought it would be a great idea to paint the girls nails. One of the bottles of finger nail polish broke on the carpet. Charise googled how to get finger nail polish out of the carpet. We had to laugh at how many different ideas there was. We scrubbed away. Charise did an awesome job of scrubbing. What was I thinking of doing this project on the carpet. So we moved to the table things seemed to be going good and Jaylyn fell off her chair ( I have a counter high table). She had the finger nail brush in her hand and ended up with finger nail polish in her hair. We got that out the best we could but she still has a few little purple dots through out her hair. We had quit the evening. They loved having there toes and fingers painted they loved the little flowers i put on them. Byrce was sad to see Jayna leave. They got along great. They had a lot of fun together. I went through Lindsey clothes so I could send the ones that did not fit with Charise. As I was showing the clothes to Charise Lindsey was having a hard time letting them go. That is my favorite outfit those are my favorite shoes. I said Lindsey do they fit? She would say no. Ok we can give them away. She was cute about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment