Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girlfriend

Well, Scott has his girlfriend over tonight to watch the Superbowl. I have had to leave the room a few times to laugh. It is really funny to watch him interact with her. I am not ready for this yet. I wish he would wait another 10 years. She seems like a really cute girl. I am just not ready for the seriousness of a girlfriend. I sure liked it when he dated around and not just having a steady girlfriend. We just pray for him constantly. He is a good kid he just is not thinking clearly. I think his head is a little fogged up. After meeting all of us she might just brake it off with him. Then we don't have to worry about him.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Then you wake up right? Ha ha, you won't have to worry until the next girl he meets or the next little experience he gets himself into! I know of what I speak. Didn't get all these grey hairs for nothing!!!! LOL He is a good kid and you are good parents. You are right. They are at the stage in life about all you can do is pray! Love ya! Keep your chin up! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely know what you mean! I hope we get through the teenage years with only gray hair! Teenagers are fun!

    ReplyDelete