Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life is changing

I have had a rude awaking this week. My life is changing so fast, and I am not sure I am ready for all the changes. My baby will be six on Friday. In six years I could be a grandparent that is a scary thought. When kids are little you couldn't wait for them to grow up. Well it happens way to fast. Faster then you want it to. So hold on to those little ones. Cherish each moment you have with your little ones. Because they will be gone before you know it. I guess I am scared to let go and to send them out in this fierce old world we live in. I watch Scott and I think to myself have we taught him everything he should know about life and the gospel. I know we are all put down here to learn from are agency but it is scary to send your kids out in this wicked world. I just hope and pray that they are all strong enough to with stand the temptation that is out there.

3 comments:

  1. Never fear--you've taught them well (along with the rest of us). Grandma in 6 years?? Holy Toledo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! My youngest is 8. I guess we just try and do the best we can and improve as we go! That's all we can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life truly is changing so fast. Just remember you're a great mom and I am sure you have done your best for your not so little ones!

    ReplyDelete