Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This is Gary.  Tonight I happened to stumble across Amy's blog completely by accident.  Actually, I don't think it was an accident at all...  I believe that it was by an absolute miracle and a tender mercy that I was able to discover her blog.   I was working at home on my new MacBook Pro Laptop that only I have used and I was typing my website url into the address bar when the browser autocorrected to this blog.  I had known that amy had started a blog and had even read a few posts from it that she had shared with me at the time.  But I had completely forgotten about it and wouldn't have even known what it was called or how to find it.   I know for a fact that no one has been to her blog on any computer in our house or at work for over 4-1/2 years and I don't think that I even still own any computers that are still working that would have ever visited her blog.   I don't have any explanation as to why or how my browser would have auto-corrected to this blog but it did.   Thanks Amy!!! and Heavenly Father!   It is wonderful to feel your presence especially close to us every once in a while.

After finding the blog, We read every single post out loud as a family.   The kids loved to remember the stories that Amy had shared and it was special for us to get to read some of the thoughts and memories that amy had recorded.   We laughed and reminisced about many of those memories and felt the Spirit as it once again testified to us of the ties that we have beyond the veil.  I am so grateful for this sweet tender mercy and for the love that the Lord shows us in little ways throughout our life.  I know that he lives and I know that we will be able to be together with Amy someday but it is especially sweet knowing that she is not far away, even if we can't see her.  I was totally surprised and impressed that Amy had written as regularly and as often as she did and am so grateful for this priceless treasure.

3 comments:

  1. Gary and Amy, thank you for all the memories. I love you both dearly.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then Once you join the brotherhood, you will be given $20,000,000,00 to start up any business you want to start up. call or whatsapp our agent via:+2348077357453 or email: illuminati_kingdom666@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened on this blog again. I know this was a tender mercy for me when I was losing my mom to brain cancer. I had been thinking of Amy a lot and then you called to share this story. Thank you, Gary! I am still amazed that Amy finds little ways to let me and others know that she is close by.

    ReplyDelete