Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crazy life I live

What was I thinking is what I keep hearing myself frequently say. Taylor made the High School Basketball team this year. He has usually two games a week, plus he practices everyday until 5 or so. Garrett decided he wanted to wrestle (i hate it). He practices everyday until 5:30. We signed the other three kids up for JR jazz. Then Tanner has been asked to play on an accelerated basketball team also. Gary is the Stake Sports director so he is in charge of all the YM & men games on Sat. from 1:00-9:00. It takes us all to help him Taylor Ref's with Gary and I keep score in the book and then one of the other kids helps run the clock and score board. We have all of the kids scout's, achievement days, and YM. Life has been so crazy at the Jackson House. Come March when it is all over we will not know what to do. The kids all love basketball.
The people in the stands laugh at Bryce he will yell out if they pass a chest pass or a bounce pass. One day I am going to miss these days of watching my kids. It sure is fun though.

2 comments:

  1. Just reading through your blog posts...again.
    Kind of missing you! Hope you know I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading your posts too. I have been reading my blog and going through all the comments you made to mine. It has been such a comfort to me. I am so blessed to have had your friendship and influence in my life. You were always there to lift me and look out for me. You were the friend that never let me be forgotten. You will never be forgotten either! There will never be another Amy Jackson! I love you and know that you are cheering people on from HEAVEN!!!

    Love, Stef

    ReplyDelete