Saturday, July 11, 2009

What is that bad Smell.

On Monday July sixth me and my niece Were heading to Payson. We thought we could smell something in the car,but we checked under the seats I even smelled Garrett shoes to see if it was it could not find anything. So we got on the freeway as we got to Payson there was this smell that was horrible we were both gagging. We were trying not to throw up. We had to drive that car back to Santaquin we did not know how we could drive with that smell. So my niece got out her Victoria Secret lotion and squirted some in our hands so we could set and smell it on the way home. I pulled in the drive way and the front of my suburban was covered in flies. Gary came out to check he opened the hood and the smell was so overwhelming he was trying not to puck.
Well he found the problem the four kittens that we were getting ready to give away were dead in the fan. They were on the porch Sat. night when we got home from the fireworks. My niece spent the night and Gary got up early to run her home so she could get to work. That is when he figured he had got them. Bryce was so sad. He had been praying we could find his kittens. I said your prayer was answered we found them. He got mad and said that is not what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment